With 2013 almost complete, the RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport team has continued to display its growth and diversity of events and services to both car and bike, dirt and tarmac events in Victoria and many states of Australia.
It was another year that began with a RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport training weekend, this year at Mt Baw Baw. Team members toughed it out in the most difficult training scenario yet, proving their commitment to excellence and safety for motorsport events.
See the News page for more photos of events from 2013.
Bookings for RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport in 2014 are limited. See the calendar page for details on making bookings.
- Specialist Medical Teams with Motorsport and trauma experience: Doctors, Paramedics and Nurses with current experience in Trauma / Emergency or Intensive Care
- Clerks of Course
- Incident Controllers
- Race Control Personnel
- Compliance Checkers
- Communicators / Observers
- CAMS documentation e.g permits, medical & safety plans, compliance checking, OH & S requirements
- Medical Equipment - advanced life saving trauma kits, airway management kits, first responder backpacks, spinal immobilization and extrication devices, traction splints, monitors & defibrillators
- Medical Centre and Treatment centre - fixed and portable facilities
- Incident Response Vehicles
- Fire Extinguishers
- Oil / Liquid spill clean up materials
- Corporate image
- Competitor focus
- Training & Rigorous Quality Review
- Multi tasking of officials in different roles
- Evolution of benchmarks in the provision of medical and trackside services.