The year has kicked off with another RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport training weekend, this year at Mt Baw Baw. Team members toughed it out in the most difficult training scenario yet, proving their commitment to excellence and safety for motorsport events. This followed the annual Launch & Awards Night. Congratulations to Cath Jones & Mel Stoodley on receiving highest team honour, The Gold Pitman. See the News page for more details and photos of this fabulous event.
Bookings for RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport are filling fast for 2013. See the calendar page for details on making bookings.
The team at RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport is a professional, dynamic and diverse group of volunteers committed to delivering a quality service in the provision of Medical, Safety, Trackside and Incident Response Services.
RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport is unique as it offers the most comprehensive range of equipment and people necessary to run a safe and successful motorsport event.
RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport can provide experienced motorsport officials including:
- Specialist Medical Teams with Motorsport and trauma experience: Doctors, Paramedics and Nurses with current experience in Trauma / Emergency or Intensive Care
- Clerks of Course
- Incident Controllers
- Race Control Personnel
- Compliance Checkers
- Communicators / Observers
RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport can supply an extensive range of equipment and infrastructure for events including:
- CAMS documentation e.g permits, medical & safety plans, compliance checking, OH & S requirements
- Medical Equipment - advanced life saving trauma kits, airway management kits, first responder backpacks, spinal immobilization and extrication devices, traction splints, monitors & defibrillators
- Medical Centre and Treatment centre - fixed and portable facilities
- Incident Response Vehicles
- Fire Extinguishers
- Oil / Liquid spill clean up materials
Promoters and event organisers can have a customised package created using one or all of the services provided by RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport to perfectly match individual event needs.
The RACESOLUTIONS management team has over 65 years of combined experience in motorsport at all levels from club to international car and motorcycle events. With the sport moving to a more professional level, the team at RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport is embracing the changes and challenges in the provision of medical and trackside services, integrating the following elements in its operations:
- Corporate image
- Competitor focus
- Training & Rigorous Quality Review
- Multi tasking of officials in different roles
- Evolution of benchmarks in the provision of medical and trackside services.
Whether the involvement in the event is small or large, RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport is committed to providing an exceptional level of service that seeks to maximise competitor satisfaction in the safest environment.