The RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport team are currently providing Medical Services for the Australian leg of THE BIG ONE - Sydney to London Rally. See the news section for the latest photos of this adventure as well as other RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport events this month including Round 2 of the Shell Advance Gippsland Motocross Series, POBBB Broadford Bike Bonanza, HMRAV Historic Road Racing Series & Lotus Simply Sports Cars Track Days. 2014 began with another RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport training weekend, this year at Mt Baw Baw. Team members toughed it out in the most difficult training scenario yet, proving their commitment to excellence and safety for motorsport events.
See the News page for more photos of events from 2014.
Bookings for RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport in 2014 are limited. See the calendar page for details on making bookings.
- Specialist Medical Teams with Motorsport and trauma experience: Doctors, Paramedics and Nurses with current experience in Trauma / Emergency or Intensive Care
- Clerks of Course
- Incident Controllers
- Race Control Personnel
- Compliance Checkers
- Communicators / Observers
- CAMS documentation e.g permits, medical & safety plans, compliance checking, OH & S requirements
- Medical Equipment - advanced life saving trauma kits, airway management kits, first responder backpacks, spinal immobilization and extrication devices, traction splints, monitors & defibrillators
- Medical Centre and Treatment centre - fixed and portable facilities
- Incident Response Vehicles
- Fire Extinguishers
- Oil / Liquid spill clean up materials
- Corporate image
- Competitor focus
- Training & Rigorous Quality Review
- Multi tasking of officials in different roles
- Evolution of benchmarks in the provision of medical and trackside services.